Everything You Need to Know About Our Returns Policy
At Mac Parts Australia, we pride ourselves on great customer service and customer satisfaction. As we understand the importance of your purchased device we are happy to offer our customers easy returns.
WARRANTY PERIOD EXCHANGES AND REPAIRS
Your warranty is provided by The Mac Parts Australia (Registered at 200 Spencer Street, 3000). Your warranty is 3 months from the day of purchase. Please email our friendly support team to discuss all available solutions. For a speedier return please include as much information as possible, including faults experienced and photos where required.
- In order to receive a full refund the device must be sent back in its original condition. If it is returned with significant physical damage the reasonable cost of repair will be charged.
- Our technicians must be able to verify the reported fault with the parts. If no fault is verified the parts will be returned to the customer.
- Parts must not have any internal water damage, cosmetic damage.
- Whilst The Mac Parts recognizes a consumer's choice to choose any third party repairer for any repairs, The Mac Parts reserves the right to inspect any previous repairs done on the devices and may reject any return that has evidence of a poor quality repair. We will be unable to offer an in-warranty repair or replacement on any component that has been repaired by a third party, however we may be able to offer a paid repair in this situation alongside any needed warranty repairs
- A return authority (RA) must be obtained prior to sending the product(s) back. If a customer has not contacted us prior to sending the product(s) back, or have not sufficiently obtained an RA number, The Mac Parts will reject the return and return the parcel to the sender. The Mac Parts also will take no responsibility for any items lost or damaged in transit if sent to The Mac Parts without an RA number.
- We will not cover return postage for change of mind. If a part is return without any fault, we will charge our customer a 15% restocking fee.
WARRANTY PERIOD EXCHANGES AND REPAIRS
If your device develops a fault from normal use within the The Mac Parts warranty policy, we can offer free exchanges or repairs during this timeframe.
Need to change or cancel your order shortly after placing it? No worries - The Mac Parts can accommodate order cancellations provided that the order is cancelled before it has been shipped.
If you wish to cancel your order please immediately email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and reason for cancellation. Please note that we do dispatch orders at lightning speed and your order may already be on its way to you. Once it has left our warehouse we are unable to cancel the order.
30 DAY REFUND POLICY
If you receive your items and they appeared to be faulty or not as described we are pleased to offer our customers within the first 30 days of purchase:
- A replacement unit of the identical make and model as the original item ordered
- Return the broken unit to be repaired
- Store credit or a refund
CHANGE OF MIND
Sometimes after using your purchase for a short while there may be something you don’t like. Therefore The Mac Parts can certainly assist you with returning the device and helping you find something more suitable if returned within 30 days of purchase.
For a change of mind return, please contact our customer service team by emailing us at email@example.com with as much information as possible. One of our customer service consultants will be able to assist you in returning the phone. Our consultants are specialised in helping our customers find the perfect phone for their requirements.
- The Mac Parts will not cover for return postage.
- A 15% re-stocking fee will apply for parts not returned in the original condition.
- Parts must not have any internal water damage, cosmetic damage
- Unless otherwise stated, all parts listed on the website are for Australian version. Please check your devices are compatible first.
- Whilst The Mac Parts recognizes a consumer's choice to choose any third party repairer for any repairs, The Mac Parts reserves the right to inspect any previous repairs done on the devices and may reject any return that has evidence of a poor quality repair.
- Change of mind returns will be facilitated through a direct exchange for another product, refund or store credit.
- Initial shipping costs are not refundable and will be deducted from the refund for change of mind refunds. For customers who chose free shipping, a shipping cost of $10.80 will be deducted from the refund. We are happy to waive this shipping cost should you choose a direct exchange or store credit to be used towards another order.
HOW ARE REFUNDS PROCESSED?
Refunds can only be made the same way the payment was received. No exceptions. Refunds will be reversed from the original transaction made - we cannot refund to a new card or bank account.
Please note: Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.